Review and Giveaways
My reviews and giveaways are always free. Send me a link to your product so I can have a look at babysmamatimes3 at yahoo.com. I will decide if I’m willing to review your product and respond back in 48 hours of your request. Product reviews and giveaway items must be standard sizes. Review committee includes a 29 y/o female, 30 y/o male, 7 y/o male, 5 y/o female, 3 y/o male, 9 mth/o female, and sometimes a 53 y/o female. Products are non-returnable since they are free reviews. I will test each product and give my most honest review.
I feel very passionate about spending my money on worthwhile products and do not like to be ripped off. If I feel your product does not have high standards I will send you an email explaining that I will not do a review based on reasons. I will not post negative info about your product on my blog, I just will not review your product. I will suggest improvements for you as well.
Advertising Space
I’m not trying to get rich off of this business. I’m just having so much fun testing products and connecting with moms. I love to enlighten women on where to buy, what to buy, and finding the most fabulous products. I would love to showcase your Ad 125x125 space on my blog for a mere $5/ month.
Growth
I have had my Peanut Butter Mother blog since July 2008. I have recently become interested in giveaways and reviews. I have a new giveaway/review blog at The Fabulous Won. My first giveaway on The Fabulous Won is from Elmer’s Glue Products and at the moment is on-going. Please visit my sites and check them out. I am just starting off and with a little help from Sponsor’s I will grow fast.
http://babysmamatime4.blogspot.com
http://thefabulouswon.blogspot.com





















0 comments:
Post a Comment