The best part of summer is no secret. Fun in the sun, pool days, barbeque's, chasing down the ice cream truck, picnics, sandbox play, and that's just to name a few. I love for my kids to play in the great outdoors. I must admit, though, 2 out of 4 of my kids don't like to go outside much. Too sweaty, too sunny, too buggy, too boring, the complaints go on and on. I only have 1 child that has a summer birthday and I've been taking advantage of it for the last 2 years. With summer birthday's you can have the party outside... buy bicycles, outdoor games, and toys. Let me tell yeah its a lot funnier than the winter bdays( not offense kids). Last year I bought my lil man (he's the most outdoors of all my kids) a Step 2 Fun Flow Play sink. Every kid at the party was swarming me as I tried to assemble the sink. It was very easy to put together-obviously since I'm the one who did it. I don't mind helping put the kids 'new' toys together but some of them are too hard for me. This was very cut and dry(easy).My favorite parts of this product:
-Kids can wash their hands in it when their done with the sandbox or with Popsicles. No need to run in the house for that.
-On a hot day you can keep the sprinkler mounted in your garage because the kids are going to have 10x more fun with this. Keeps them cool and happy for hours
-There is enough play cups to go around. I have 3 active kids that usually fight over everything. There is 3 cups and a spin wheel included which makes everyone happy.
Draw backs:
-After day 1 of using it there was sand in the sink and it clogged the filter. Made a loud noise and wouldn't work. Yeah after day 1. I was upset but when I called Step 2 support they happily sent me a replacement part with nothing more than a request of address. They didn't really care what happened just needed my shipping address and which part to send. I was on the phone for all of 5 min and it was sent to house priority. Very impressive.
-Unfortunately it doesn't end there. Now for unknown reasons the button at the top to start the sink is jammed. So the kids just use the sink to play in, the spout doesn't work. I know that all I have to do is look up my paperwork, call them, and it will be no big deal to send out a replacement.
So overall I like the sink but for $50.00 I have definitely had some issues with it. I hope they can work out all the kinks to prevent these problems for future buyers.
The Review of week is Step 2 Fun Flow Play Sink. Found here: http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1498





















0 comments:
Post a Comment