Congratulations to BrassyMom for this win!! Thanks for all of your comments and for new followers! In honor of my One Year Blog Anniversary I'm having a little party. Cake, happy this happy that, and presents of course ;)
My friend Savannah from Jelly Bean Designs is so generosily giving one of my lucky readers a custom made sling. She makes a lot of cute things including birthday cards, wedding invites, baby slings, baby journals, and baby tag blankets, and she makes potatoe sacks. I've never heard of them before and here is what she has to say about them:
"It cooks potatoes, sweet corn, sweet potatoes, biscuits from the night before....and the cool thing is....the potatoes come out of the microwave in like 6 minutes (depending on each microwave) just like the restaurants--soft, fluffy....and there is NO pricking! And you don't have to wait for the oven! 6 mins! Each sack has two colors- inside and outside. Most are contrasting colors (orange and brown, yellow and green, purple and red....) or they match the outside. "
I've know Savannah my whole life, went to school together. She is as sweet as they come and very talented. She is a teacher, owner of jellybeandesigns(obviously), wife, and from what I remember most about her is a wonderful singer! lol I'm sure she'll laugh when she reads this.
So on to the goods! All you have to do in order to enter is go to her site http://www.jellybeandesigns.org/ and pick out one other amazing item. Come back here and comment about what you found (other than the giveaway item) and your entered. For an extra entry follow my blog and leave a separate comment below. Thanks. Make sure you leave your email address in your comment if it's not on your profile page, thanks.
This contest ends July 23rd. If the contacted winner doesn't respond in 48 hours I will pick another winner.
US entries only.
US entries only.





















40 comments:
I like the baby announcements and the ring slings. Happy 1 Year Anniversary!
I love the potatoe sack!
I might get one!
Savannah is so awesome!
Happy 1 year anniversary! I like ring slings
Love the baby blanket with the tags around it ~ the winnie the pooh was super cute.
I love the monkey eating a banana card for a friend - http://www.jellybeandesigns.org/www.jellybeandesigns.org/Friend.html#7
the potato sack
the wedding shower invites mverno@roadrunner.com
I love the quilted post cards ~ they are so pretty ~ I love postcards and cards in general, but the quilting adds such a nice touch. I've never seen quilted post cards before, these really stuck out to me, very nice!
HOLY COW!!! I had NO IDEA Savannah did this!!! Her page is so very awesome!!!! I L-O-V-E-D the Scoodies! So cute!! And the scoodie for the baby and the one on Olson, so adorable! I have to get her to teach me how to do all that stuff then I can work from home and be with my kiddos (when I have more than 1!) That is so awesome, I'm glad to have found your blog too!
Christy
cj_cowgirl@hotmail.com
HOLY COW!! I had NO IDEA Savannah made all those awesome things!! I L-O-V-E-D the Scoodies, and the little scoodie for babies and the one on Olson! Adorable! I have got to get her to show me how to make my own page and take orders and such then I could make money, work from home, and stay at home full time with my kiddos (once I have more)! I've glad I found your blog too!
Christy
cj_cowgirl@hotmail.com
The scoodie looks awesome!! What a unique idea. I also really like the personalized journals. I absolutely love how Sav makes it possible to be your own person, welcoming communication so that everyone is 100% satisfied!!!
percchic@yahoo.com
i like the tag blankets they're all super cute!
i also love the ring slings
The Banana and Monkey card is my fave. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I absolutely love her baby slings. The patterns she makes are much more comptempory then what I've seen at the stores:( I think she is sooo talented.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE JELLY BEAN DESIGNS!!! I have ordered several cards from Savannah and each one is unique for the person that is to receive the card! When you give one of Savannah's cards, the person receiving the card feels very special! I even tricked Savannah into making me a birthday card and an anniversary card for a friend and then I sent them to her on her two special days!!! lol If you order something from JELLY BEAN DESIGNS you will not be dissappointed!
Besides the pouch sling, I really love the ring slings and journals!
Ooo, those potato sacks are NEAT! Never heard of that before, but I use a lot of paper towels to wrap bread and such in the microwave so it would make a lot of sense to have a reusable, microwave-safe cloth bag instead!
And I also liked the "Note to self" notebook. Sorry, could pick just one neat item! :)
I signed up today as a follower!
I just love the tissues... What a good idea. Kind of like a hanky for kids! Reuseable Rocks!
the tie bracelets are great. so simple and cute.
I love the tag blankets and baby announcements -so cute! Happy Anniversary
Besides the slings, I love the journals the best! So different!
Another choice would be one of the journals, they all look really neat and cute!
Thanks for the GREAT giveaway!
clemensrhonda@hotmail.com
I found the Eco-Friendly Fabric Banner, and I love it! macd82 at gmail dot com
I like the grad cards.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
The quilted post cards are such a great idea! Thanks for the opportunity!
strycker@slu.edu
the card with the monkey eating the banana would be great!
colleenyamamoto(at)yahoo.com
I like the "new home" card
I follow!
I love the monkeys Eco-Friendly Tissues! So cute!
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I follow your blog!
wordsmoveme at gmail dot com
I like the tag blankets! So cute! Thanks for the chance!!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Im following you!
hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I like the tag blankets.
i also like the Eco-Friendly Fabric Banners
I liked the Birthday Cards, very creative!!
She makes snap bracelets! That is so flipping cool. I had no idea those could be hand crafted.
following!
I love the tag blankets.. my twins just love anything with a tag on it!
Post a Comment