Sunday, August 16, 2009

As They Grow Up: Oreck Halo Review & Giveaway

As They Grow Up: Oreck Halo Review & Giveaway

OMGoshness If anyone needs a new/good---GOOD sweeper, it's me. I've entered at As They Grow Up to win one. How nice would it be to win a great & {w orking} vacuum rather than buy one? I'm in and you should be too, but hurry b/c this giveaway ends on 8/19!! Get your entries in you could be pushing around the Cadillac of all vacuums. Oreck makes the best of the best vacuums and their new Halo is no exception with a germ blaster light attached. Ok so maybe you should just go to Oreck and read about how it kills dust mite eggs.. eww did I just right that on my blog. Later and happy entering.

2 comments:

Unknown on August 17, 2009 at 12:11 AM said...

I've actually seen this at the Oreck store and I actually love the concept. I have yet to try it because my husband would kill me if I bought another vaccuum especially since I plunked down a bunch of $$ on a Dyson which I wish I didn't.

mjctv AT yahoo DOT com

Barbara Montag on August 18, 2009 at 6:18 PM said...

Wow great giveaway!
I'll have to check this out!

 

Blogroll

Text

Grab My Button:
Peanut Butter Mother

Test Blog Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template