
You've heard it before, more than once, more than twice, probably 3x over. The expression is one of my favorite's to say. I've heard babies refereed to being better than it (I would hope so, lol), invention of the cell phone (do you remember Zack from Saved By the Bell's cell phone, ha), BUT and I mean a big BUT (an exceptional but) detergent has taking a turn, a move in a different direction. One that you don't want to waste time on or spend questioning. One that will make your time in front of the washer AND dryer a little less. One that won't have spills. One that is cheaper but does not compromise value for price. One that smells good and the scent last longer than the trip up the stairs to the closet (scent is my favorite part of laundry, yours too right?).
Next time your shopping for detergent grab the Purex Complete 3-in-1. Actually don't wait until you run out of your old (and ordinary) detergent and buy this next time you go shopping. The package is not going to take up all the room in your shopping cart or cause a cramp in your arm when you grab it either..haha. Just follow the demo At Purex and you'll be good to go. Also get a $1 coupon there to. So this in my opinion is the Best Ting Since Slided Bread!!





















1 comments:
I bought this but haven't tried it. Anyone have any opinions on it?
denyse_g@hotmail.com
Post a Comment