Felicia has done it again. She has brought us readers of her Go Graham Go blog yet another fabulous review to read & (big huge AND) giveaway. Yes I said giveaway, as in she gives you a way to enter to win and 8 extra's as well. Bumbleride has generosily offered on lucky reader the Bumbleride Indie in your choice of color. I don't know if your still reading this or you've already clicked over, but if not GOOOOO READERS GOOOOO!! Get those fingertips flying over there to enter! Oh and that's me up there running away with my Bumbleride..lol where is my baby? I must have been so excited I left her behind.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Go Graham Go-Bumbleride Indie Giveaway
Felicia has done it again. She has brought us readers of her Go Graham Go blog yet another fabulous review to read & (big huge AND) giveaway. Yes I said giveaway, as in she gives you a way to enter to win and 8 extra's as well. Bumbleride has generosily offered on lucky reader the Bumbleride Indie in your choice of color. I don't know if your still reading this or you've already clicked over, but if not GOOOOO READERS GOOOOO!! Get those fingertips flying over there to enter! Oh and that's me up there running away with my Bumbleride..lol where is my baby? I must have been so excited I left her behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment