He walked outside for this picture with his coat on!! I was like, NOOO! He said its cold, yeah in the house with the AC on. First Day Weirdness.
Oh and my BabyGirl, 1st Day of School, Kindergartner, heart breakerOh and that's just a few...I went a little camera crazy. I was that mom that wouldn't leave the school. The mom that her husband called asking what's taking so long and he needs to go to work. The mom that still want to cry while writing about this. Yeah I know your that mom too :) There was one little Kindergartner that was screaming and crying, I felt sorry for him..and the teacher.

























6 comments:
take away momma! first day of school pics are classic. ahhh... i cant even imagine when my guy goes to kindergarten? He's only 2 1/2. i'll be a sobbing mess
They are sooo adorable!! Great pictures! I'm not ready for school in a few years...time needs to slow down!
Such great pics! They are adorable! I'm so glad we homeschool, so I don't have to deal with the snot and tears (speaking of myself, of course!). =)
Adorable!
Great pictures. In the scratching one it looks like is is trying to remember where he parked the car. They grow up so fast.
I love both of your blogs. and your children are beautiful! I"m glad you found me.
Post a Comment