Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three Boys and a Dog: Back to School Event

Back 2 School Blog Bash


Click here to enter into Three Boys and a Dog's world and check out all the sponsor's for her Back to School event beginning September 1st and lasting until the 31st. A giveaway everyday!! This is the party to join for back to school with sponsors like See Kai Run, Boon, Dove, Elmer's, and Yoplait Kids just to name a few. Have fun and I'll see ya there!!

2 comments:

Kelli on August 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM said...

I think your blog is super cute!!

Thanks a bunch for signing up for my blog bash. I am getting so excited! LOL!

Felicia on August 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM said...

I keep hearing the best things about this stuff! I need to try it.

 

Blogroll

Text

Grab My Button:
Peanut Butter Mother

Test Blog Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template