I'm a Christian. Yes, really I am but sometimes I say things and I think to myself...oh I shouldn't think that way or say that. A couple of years ago (2 to be exact) we went on line to Verizon Wireless and renewed our contract and received 2 new phones. I love online rather than in store because the deals are better and customer service is not compromised. We've had issues and just called them, no biggie. The cell phones were shipped separately and I was home and answered the door one night, probably around 6pm. To my wonderful surprise the FedEx man was shocking good looking. Like my mouth was probably hanging open. I didn't want him to go..haha. Do I need to sign something else?? Do you need directions anywhere I can help you with? I have a picture inside to hang, your muscles look like they can get the job done. Haha actually I'm really pretty shy so I could hardly look at him. He was super nice but very intimidating. I ran to my husband like a school girl talking to her bff (not a married women to her husband) and was like Mr. FedEx was here and he's beautiful. I said..pausing..thinking...um...yeah that wasn't very nice. He said...I know..lol. "He works out at the YMCA on his lunch break if you want to check him out again." Well hunny I'm not in the market (isn't he jealous?), but thanks anyhow. My husband wasn't even at the door when I answered and this Mr. FedEx was so good looking that even he knew who I was talking about (talking was an understatement). So with a glimmer in my eye I know that he will be back soon to deliver the other phone. Around the next night I was upstairs with the kids when my husband came in the room with sad news. Mr. FedEx came and I missed him. Oh..I said. Acting like I didn't care, he knew better. He thought it was hilarious. So now I am going to order 2 new phones tonight. I'm very excited because the deals are amazing...up to $150 phones for free. And FedEx is coming!!!!!!!!!
Its not just me, my mom said the same thing. She was over a few weeks ago and was talking about this super good-looking FedEx man. I started screaming (again acting like a high school girl with a crush). I know I know mom isn't he dreamy. Then she starts saying how she wished she wasn't wearing sweatpants and her hair was sticking up. Hey mom, he's more like my age. Op and we're both married..reality check. Isn't it funny how women can act. So I renamed him FedSexy but then I God hit me over the head and now I call him FedExy. Better right?? Ok maybe not, but I will update you soon with the 'drop off'. Maybe I will somehow get a picture of him for you girls. LOL
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comments:
Too funny! I'd love to see a picture though! lol! We may be very happily married but we can still look...they do. :-) I love the name of your blog! :-)
Post a Comment