Tuesday, August 25, 2009

UPdate!! Fed{S}exy



Oh yes I was here when the door bounded. Actually he knocked so hard I was frightened, taken a back, & almost didn't answer it. You would have thought it was the law bounding on that front door. I knew FedExy was coming, but the knock I do not remember. Crrrreeekkkk. Oh yeah I see the package in his hand & the truck in the distance but the face? I didn't not recognize. You mean I only get FedEx maybe 2x a year and Mr. FedExy is not here today? Where is he? Sick, replaced(oh heavens NO). I could have waited an extra day for the deliver if Mr. FedExy needed me to. Did his route change? A little sad, disappointed, and embarrassed that I'm still talking about it/him. Ok I have to quite!! That's the update, a sad one. Rest assured that even the replacement was a step up from Doug from King of Queens.

3 comments:

Mom Union on August 25, 2009 at 11:32 PM said...

I LOVE it! Fed(s)Exy! My FedEx man is pretty plain, but every once in a while... the OTHER one knocks on the door. My husband thinks it's hysterical.

Deliveries usually come between 2 and 3 pm, and I always pop up and run to the door (mostly because I love getting stuff in the mail, no, really) but my husband is already there. He peeks out the window and gives me a thumbs up or down.

My husband is so cute, so he's not in the least bit threatened. He'll stand around the corner and whisper (so only I can hear him) "Is that you're boyfriend?" "ooooooohhhh, Is that the cuuuuutttteeeeee one?" He's awful! So there I am, signing for the package and cracking up. The dirvers must think I'm a crazy lady. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Cute post, Heather

Felicia on August 26, 2009 at 9:16 AM said...

You are so funny! My FedEx guy is about 70 years old. Cool if you like older men LOL!

CC on August 30, 2009 at 1:15 AM said...

What a let-down! :(

 

Blogroll

Text

Grab My Button:
Peanut Butter Mother

Test Blog Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template