Want your kids to look like a fashion icon this fall? You don't?? Yeah right! What's hot, What's not, & I'll take that look for Less.
Leggings are still in for girls going back to school this year. Yeah I predicted that, and that's why I stocked up last year on clearance. Want a great deal on Leggings?
Gap Leggings run about $12.50 or buy more than 1 is $10 a pair.
Or grab a pair at Old Navy for $8.50 or 2 or more for $5 each. Pictured at right.


Next you need your checked plaid flannel and you can find this at 77 Kids for $34.50. OR Get one similar and still very trendy at TJ Maxx for $7.99-$9.99. Big Savings there.
Next- Legwarmers and have you ever seen them look so dang cute? I love them paired with the leggings. Shop Hanna Anderson for cute girly cozy leg warmers but for $18.50 a pop might I suggest shopping Little Leggings 'n More by Lynn for only $8/pair.
Well lets wrap things up here. Total for the Splurge is $65.50. Or you can Steal this look for $20.98 which is a savings of 44.52!! Not bad and just as stylish and Cutie Pie.























3 comments:
Thanks for this...I have to do some back to school shopping for Ava!
the striped are nice mverno@roadrunner.com
I love this look! I'm checking out TJ Maxx for sure!
Post a Comment