
Mom Fuse is having a Recipe Contest with a $50 Visa card for the reward of the winning recipe.
All you have to do is search for your best meat dish (beef, chicken, or pork) and post on your blog the recipe with a picture of it. Go to Mom Fuse and find out more and link up. Yum.
1 Pork Tenderloin Roast (best b/c not much fat on it, easy to shred) 2lbs
1-2 cups water (depending on size of pork)
1 1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup firlmly packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
1-2 T lemon juice or vinegar ( I used 1 T vinegar)
1 T Worcestershire sauce
2 T mustard
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1 cup (or more if you like) broth from Pork
I brown my pork in Olive oil & flour/salt/pepper before adding to crock pot. Then I add chopped onion ( you can also saute your onions in butter and add to sauce instead of cooking in the crock). Next add 1-2 cups water. Add the other ingredients together and keep in fridge until ready. Cook on high 7-8 hours. Shred then add sauce. Place back in crock on low for 30 min to an hour. Serve on buns. Wallah there's your crowd pleaser.
This is easy, affordable, and delish. Serves great with potato salad and sweet corn :) My daughter (5) thought it was hilarious watching me take pictures of this sandwich. I heard her later telling her brother about it.






















1 comments:
These sound so yummy. I love pulled pork sammies :)
Post a Comment